The 38 tips you’re about to see are contained in my two e-manuals called, “How Your Business Can Survive And Prosper In A Recession.”
NOTE: I interviewed 38 top experts in business, sales & marketing. Each expert revealed the common mistakes most businesses make, 5-10 methods that they’d use to survive and prosper in a recession, and money-making opportunities available to business owners during this time.
You are about to see just ONE method from each of their interviews. If you would like to see more, then you can go to the site and check out a free preview of two of the interviews or grab both e-manuals for one low price.
Now here is your 12th tip…
(Vol. 1 Michael Gerber – Method To Survive & Prosper)
Client Acquisition: Make sure you know exactly who your customers are. Find the answers to the following questions too, and act upon that information:
- What is your product in the eyes of your customers?
- Are your Client Acquisition (Marketing) methods consistently effective on a daily basis?
- How can you more efficiently communicate your message to more of your Target Market?
- Where can you strengthen your follow-through with your aftermarket and referral programs?
Michael Gerber is the author of the best-selling “The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” and the newly updated “E-Myth Revisited”, which was voted #1 by Inc. 500 CEOs.
- What are some ways you’ve seen this method used effectively?
- What ways can you or others apply this today?
Post your comments, ideas & suggestions below!
26 MORE methods are still on the way! The next one will be tomorrow at 8am PST. Sign-up at top by email or RSS feed, so you won’t miss them.
If you like these tips please share a link to them on your blog or tweet them.
- Following me on Twitter @scottaughtmon to get reminders when the posts go live.